CenUSA Bioenergy Advisory Board
CenUSA Bioenergy is advised by an external Advisory Board with members representing all links in the biofuel supply chain including biomass cultivar development, seed production and marketing, crop production, transportation, storage, conversion, marketing, safety and education.
The Advisory Board's role is to provide high-level, broad advice and to serve as an important link and network into stakeholder groups.
Advisory Board Members
- Tom Binder, Board Chair; Senior VP, Research; Archer, Daniels Midland
- Albert (Bert) Bennett, Senior Engineer & Principal Scientist, ICM, Inc.
- Denny Harding, Bio-Economy Manager; Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Jerry Kaiser, Plant Materials Specialist; USDA‐NRCS (MO, IA, IL)
- Bryan Mellage,Producer; Nebraska
- Scott Rempe, Patent Agent; Vermeer
- LaVon Schiltz, Executive Director, Nevada (Iowa) Economic Development Council
- David Stock, President; Stock Seed Farms
- Jeremy Unruh, Product Line Manager - Baling & Mowing; John Deere
- Jay Van Roekel, Strategic Business Unit Manager; Vermeer
- John Weis, Producer; Minnesota
- Eric Zach, Ag Program Manager Wildlife Division, Nebraska Game & Parks Commission